We have established an organization with the name of BATIE Institute, which is situated at Awan Plaza, Main Ali Town Stop, Adyala Road, Rawalpindi, being Head Office in order to promote Chinese language in Pakistan. Batie Institute is the sole registered Institution in private sector in Pakistan, and the Chinese Government/ Chinese universities are also cooperating with us. As we know that Pak-China Economic Corridor is the Mega project in the history of Pakistan. A lot of Chinese Companies pouring in Pakistan, would be needing Chinese speaking Pakistani professionals. Hence the Chinese language would be more beneficial to the students of Pakistan , particularly the professionals, like BBA, B.COM, MBA , M.COM, IT professionals, Software Engineer etc. whom job opportunities would be brighter in Chinese companies as well as Pakistanis companies. 3. We intend to expand Chinese language all over Pakistan, therefore, we are working on it.
- International businesses prefer to hire people who speak more than one language. China has become a huge market, and business leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and operate successfully in a Chinese cultural context.
- Knowing Chinese may give you an edge when competing for an important position.
- China will play a major role in world affairs in the future. As China now has opened up to the West, there are opportunities for employment in all areas.
WHO NEED TO LEARN AND WHY?
- GROUP# 1: Businessman; who want to go China for trade purpose.
- GROUP# 2: Professionals; CPEC will bring job opportunities.
- GROUP# 3: Students; who want to study in China.