China is the largest country and well known in the world as a peaceful power. It covers an area of 9,706,961 square kilometers. China is divided into 23 Provinces, five autonomous regions, Beijing is the Capital of China and Shanghai is the capital of world economic hub. China is the most populated country in the world. More than one billion people live in China 90% of the peoples are Han Chinese, the remaining 10 percent population consist of other religion, Buddhism, Islam, Taoism, Protestantism and Catholicism are the major religion of China. The people of China are free to express their spiritual way of life. In the late 20th century China adopted a service of economic reforms that brought technological and economic growth in the 21st century. People’s Republic of China known as world dominant economic power, since starting to open up and reforms its economy in 1978 China has averaged 9.4 percent annual Grass Demotic Product growth, one of the highest growth rates in the world. China has achieved the goal it set for itself in 1978 (Deng Xiaoping) peaceful economic rise underlies nearly all of China actions on the foreign policy front, prompting it to seek peace and mutually beneficial rode with all neighbors. PRC increasing economic relations with all countries in the region. China trade relations are growing with every country in Asia. In 21st century as a great economic and military power, China’s development of Diplomacy towards surrounding countries the creation of a cooperative framework between China and the countries of Central Asia began in 1996; establishment of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is a bridge between regional countries.
China is major leading power in this region. China proposed a plan to the SCO that would place priority on fields such as transportation, energy, telecommunication, agriculture, home electronics industries and different other project. If we compare both China and US strategies both have very different policies towards international peace and prosperity. In many time the US has conducted criminal wars in different part of the world, like 1950-1953 Korean war, 1960-1975 Vietnam, 1961 Bay of Pigs invasion, 1983 Grenada, 1989 Panama, 1990-1991 Persian Gulf war, 1995-1996 Bosnia and Herzegovina, Southeast Asia, Yugoslavia, 2001 Afghanistan, 2003-2011 Iraq, 2007 Somalia, 2011 Libya, 2014 Syria and 2015 Yemeni civil war.
How many have died no one knows the exit figure. The US is the most cruel and terror nation on earth. USA is always busy in war activities. But another side China policy is very different and clear. China has also taken strong steps to make global connections Beijing representing itself as a globalist world power. China government only focused on peaceful economic cooperation with all countries. China is the world largest manufacturing economy. China shows a great development potential from its remarkable economic development. China one Belt and One Road initiative seeks to stimulate economic growth across Asian, by investing billions of dollars into building ambitions amounts of infrastructure to connect China with the rest of the world. China rapid economic growth and emergence as a major economic power have given China government increased confidence in its economic development. World economic power and world so called super power have different policy and attitude towards international community. In the start of 21st Century PRC focused on construction, development, mutual economic cooperation and promoting peace and prosperity among different country. But policy and attitude of superpower is still same, USA is busy to spreading hate and hate and aggressive policy against other country especially against Muslim countries. China is investing in different country like 46 billion in Pakistan, African Union headquarters in Ethiopia, South America. Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Niger, United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Canada, Russia, Australia, Singapore, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, India, Afghanistan, and Thailand etc .China BRI is viewed by some as a major challenge to US global economic interests. However the emergence of China as a major economic power has raised concern among USA and USA friends.
That’s why western countries are only busy in fake propaganda policy against China larger projects around the globe.
Author Ayesha Alam Lecturer Hazara University Mansehra